How To Fix Free Fire Daily Expansion Pack Download & Auto Delete Problem?
Garena’s battle royale title ‘free fire’ is the most preferred action game for any Android user with over 10 crore downloads worldwide, recently so many free fire gamers are facing Expansion pack download problem, so in this post we will tell how you can solve this problem easily in Free fire & Free Fire max, so let’s get started.
What is Expansion Pack?
Expansion pack is basically a new updates they released on the regular basis by Garena in Free fire & free fire max Version, gamers are able to download this game directly from the app without closing it.
Expansion Pack Download & Auto Delete Problem
This problem is happening in Indian, Brazilian, Nepal, Indonesian and in some other servers as well, when gamers are trying to download the latest expansion pack it cannot be downloaded, and if download was completed, expansion pack automatically got deleted after some time.
How To Fix?
There is 2 popular method to solve expansion pack download & auto delete problem.
- Open settings in your mobile device.
- Search of DNS settings & open it.
- Now private DNA option will be showed, click on it.
- Go to ‘Designated Private DNS’ section.
- Remove old DNS and type ‘DNS.GOOGLE’ and save, that’s it.
If Private DNS option is not available in your mobile device, then follow this 2nd trick.
- Download ‘QuickVPN’ from the google play store.
- Open app & connect to the Singapore server.
- That’s it, now open Free Fire or Free Fire Max version ans download latest available Expansion pack.
Conclusion: If you are still facing Download or auto Delete Problem with expansion pack then Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, THANK YOU.