PUBG New state is the upgraded version of Popular mobile battle Royale title PUBG Mobile, this game comes with modern vehicles, guns, roads & buildings, After the BGMI suspension in India, mostly players preferred to play PUBG New State game.
In this post we will guide you to check or share in game number id in PUBG New state game, so here we go.
Account ID Usage
PUBG new state is more dynamic in recoil controls, vehicle driving and even in lobby Features.
Gamers are unable to copy & share player id directly to our friends to add them in PUBG New state in game friend list, as we know this feature is available in PUBG mobile global version.
- You need player id of your friend to send friend request before playing together in PUBG New State.
- We can share our account id number to show our rank & Achievements in front of teammates & friends as well.
Guide To Check Played Id Number In PUBG New State
So let’s find out how to know in game player id number of any PUBG new state user easily and share it with anyone.
- Firstly, Open PUBG New state game & login in using your account credentials.
- Now, click on the 3 dots ( horizontal line ) available at right side top in your screen.
- Visit settings section to know your account id.
- Your account id will be showed in basic option under settings section, build version is also be showed below of account id.
- Here’s you can copy Alphabet & Number mixed account id to share with other players.
Conclusion: that’s it, if you have more queries about PUBG new state account id then you can contact us on [email protected] or explore contact us section.