When we talk about the best mobile cricket game to get ultimate feel of realistic cricket experience then definitely Real Cricket 22 comes ahead in our mind, because this features such diverse gameplay modes in 3d graphics.
Real Cricket 22 Multiplayer Mode
Nautilus Mobile continuously work’s to make real cricket 22 the best multiplayer cricket game for across platforms.
In real cricket 22, we can play real time multiplayer match with our friends, so in this post we are going to guide you how to add friends in Real Cricket 22 and play multiplayer matches against them to beat and tease them.
Add Friends In RC22
- Firstly, open Real Cricket 22 game and go to the multiplayer section.
- Now you can see the ‘Friends’ option available above the leaderboards, just tap on it.
- Now, your multiplayer code will appear here, just press on share and then send this code to your friends.
- Also if you have your friends code, then paste in the ‘Add A Friend’ section.
How To Play Multiplayer Match With Friends In RC22?
- Open multiplayer section and press friends option.
- Now click on ‘Send Intive’ option appear on the screen.
- Then select the 2 overs or 5 overs match.
- Now share the invite link with your friend to challenge them for a 2 overs or 5 overs friendly match.
- That’s it, your match will be automatically started when your friend join the room using your invite link.
If you have any other doubt related to the real cricket 22 multiplayer mode, then make sure to share with us in comment box below.