Garena’s battle royale franchise Free fire is globally spread game with over 5 crore + total downloads on android devices, this is one of the fastest growing mobile eSports game compatible to play on budget range devices as well.
Some battle royale gamers are facing issue while installing the Free Fire Apk on their android phones, so in this post we will talk about how to fix ‘app not Installed’ Problem.
Guide To Fix App Not Installed Issue On Android Phones?
- Update software & latest Android OS in your device.
- Uninstall any third party app, which you used to enhance Gameplay performance in free fire.
- Free up storage & ram to provide sufficient space to free fire apk
- Uninstall Old free fire apk & remove Complete data of old version includes OBB file.
Now Follow the steps below to install again without any issue –
- Follow the available button below to visit apkpure & download the latest version of free fire game.
- Now, allowed third party sources & install free fire.
- Make sure to visit Android/OBB section under file manager to know about the apk version & obb file data.
Other Method: you can download the Free Fire Max version available on google play store, which is almost similar like Global free fire version, most of the Indian gamers has switched to Max Version already.
Why Players Facing App Not Installed Notice? – Reasons
Since free fire ( global version ) is not available on google play store in India, so players are trying to download this game from other third party sources, and that’s why is error occurred, because most the times third party sources provides old version of free fire game to download.
Device Not Compatible: this is another major reason behind it, if you are using old device which has android Version below 5.1 with low Specifications then Free fire app may not be Compatible to installed in your device.
If you have more queries then you can share with us from contact us section, thank you.