Shirou is one of the fan favourite character in Garena’s battle royale title ‘Free Fire’, Shirou’s in game ability called ‘Damage Delivered’ attracts pro free fire gamers to play with this well known character.
Recently, OB36 patch update has been released globally with big changes in Shirou’s ability, So in this post we will discuss about this change and how it will affect your gameplay while playing in the battlefield, so here we go.
As we know, Shirou has a passive ability, the all new ability changes increased the marking range, so if opponents hits you within 100M range then he will be marked for 6 seconds, with extra armor penetration given below.
( Armor Penetration: Increased Armor penetration on first shot )
- Level 1 – Armor penetration: 50%, Cooldown: 25
- Level 2 – Armor penetration: 58%, Cooldown: 24
- Level 3 – Armor penetration: 67%, Cooldown: 22
- Level 4 – Armor penetration: 77%, Cooldown: 19
- Level 5 – Armor penetration: 88%, Cooldown: 15
- Level 6 – Armor penetration: 100%, Cooldown: 10
About Shirou Character
|Release Date||27th February 2021|
|Ability Name||Damage Delivered|
|No. Of Levels||6|
|Price To Obtain||499 Diamonds|
Shirou Character was initially launched to obtain for free during the Holi celebration event in 2021, after that this one of the common Character owned by free fire gamers.