CRICKET 22 is currently the ultimate beast Cricket game available for PC in 2022 year, this game comes with top notch graphics and realistic Gameplay, and we need a PC with really high specification to experience smooth gameplay.
Cricket 22 game is developed & published by Australia based tech company named ‘Big Ant Studios’, collaboration with Cricket Australia, Windies Cricket & ECB, that is why these 3 teams are officially licensed in game with real players, Stadiums, Kits etc.
So if you are looking to play this ultra high definition cricket game on your low end pc, here’s the basic steps available below that you should follow to experience realistic experience in most advanced cricket game ever.
Minimum System Requirements To Run Cricket 22 On Your PC
- CPU: Intel Core i3
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS: Windows 10
- Graphics CARD: AMD Radeon R7 260 / NVIDIA GTX 650Ti or similar
- FREE DISK SPACE: 45 GB
- VIDEO RAM: 2 GB ( Dedicated )
- Accessories: Controller, Stable High speed internet connection
Best Graphics Settings For Low End Pc To Play Cricket 22
- Full screen display selection : 1
- Resolution : 1280×720
- Character : Low details
- Shadow : disabled
- Shadow smoothing : OFF
- Shadow hardening : OFF
- Anti-aliasing : Disabled
- Depth of field : Disabled
- Bloom : Disabled
- Light flares : Disabled
- Grass : Low Detailed
- Sky : Low Quality
- Lighting : Low quality
- Ambient Occlusion : Disabled
- Full screen : Full screen borderless
- V-sync : Off
- Framerate limit : 60 FPS
- Auto letterboxing : Off
- Gamma : 30%
1. If you have a pc with low storage & ram, then avoid to download community items & in game Updates.
2. Make sure to change settings according to your pc specifications, details available above is just a brief overview.
3. Do not run any other app or software while playing cricket 22 to avoid lag & FPS dropping issue’s, That’s IT.