How to Hide Apps In Nothing Phone 1?
Nothing Phone 1 was one of the most Popular flagship smartphone of 2022, and users are still loving this unique phone in 2023 year as well.
This new smartphone offers so many unique features, but some basic features are missing, and Apps Hide Feature is one of them, we cannot directly hide apps in nothing phone 1.
So in this post we are here with some tips and tricks to use and hide Apps in Nothing phone 1 in 2023 year.
Create Multiple Users And Hide Apps In Nothing Phone 1
This is first and the most useful trick to completely hide apps in your nothing phone 1, here’s the steps available below to follow and do this.
- Open settings In Nothing phone 1.
- now go to the system section in settings.
- Then tap on multiple users options.
- Enable multiple user option.
- Now click on Add user option
- Give a any name to new profile.
- Just tap switch to new created users.
- Now setup your phone again for new user.
- You have to set specific Screen lock, pin and google account for new users, should be different then old users.
- After completing the setup, just install all the apps in new user profile which you want to hide.
- This apps will not be showed in old profile.
- If you want to switch to the old profile ones again then just pull the notification bar, and tap on profile icon to switch it.
- Make sure to delete all the apps from old user profile that you want to hide.
Hide Apps Through U Launcher
U launcher lite is one of the most well known Launcher for Android devices to hide apps.
- Download U Launcher lite from google play store in your Nothing phone 1.
- Now open U Launcher lite and tap on start to completely change your nothing phone interface.
- Now open settings and then go to the apps section.
- Go to default apps and set U Launcher Lite as your default launcher.
- Now back to the home screen, and pinch out using two fingers.
- Just tap settings on the next screen to set access code to open apps that you will hide.
- Tap on hide icon available at the top and then just select apps which you want to hide.
- That’s it now you have to pinch out on home screen using 2 fingers to access hide apps by entering access code.
So that is all about how to hide apps in your Nothing phone 1, if you have any quires related to this post then make sure to share with us in comment box below, thank you.