Ludo cricket clash is truly new concept where we can play Ludo in cricket style, in this post we are going to talk how to play Ludo cricket clash game like rules, features & download methods as well, so here we go.
Ludo cricket clash is developed by India’s biggest games developer company ‘Nextwave Multimedia’, which also develop one of the best cricket game for android named ‘world cricket championship 3’ or WCC3.
About Ludo Cricket Clash
|Game||Ludo cricket clash|
|Genre||sports & Casual|
|Release Date||16 May 2022|
|Downloads||100k plus on google play store|
There are 4 types of modes available in this game includes:
- Play Online: In this mode we can compete with online random players.
- Play With Computer: In this mode we can compete with AI or basically this is single player mode.
- Pass & Play: If you are 2 players & 1 device, then you should play the pass & play mode.
- NPL Series: select your team & compete with 7 others team based on IPL format.
Guide To Play Ludo Cricket Clash & Basic Rules
- Minimum 2 & maximum 4 players can play in a match, same as Ludo.
- Select overs 2 or 3, each player get 12 or 18 turns based on respective over you have selected.
- There are 11 players ( tokens ) available in place of 4 tokens.
- six, four, 1, 2, wicket, no ball & LBW stickers marked on Ludo board.
- Spin dice & start moving tokens to play.
- if your tokens stops on wide or no ball, you will get 1 run & extra turn as well.
- if your 1 token have reached the home, you will get 20 extra runs.
- Player with most runs will be the winner at the end of the match.
That’s it about the basic rules & guide about Ludo cricket clash game by nextwave multimedia company, if you have any other doubt, send us on [email protected]